Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

My Oldest Family Photo


Its one of the oldest photos in my family and it was assumed to be taken in near year 1970 or earlier. Its truly worth something for me. In this Photo,

My Late Grand Pa (Late Sri Sitaram Mahto), Retd. Chief Telegraph Master, CTO Patna under Central Government of India.

My Grand Ma (Smt Kaushalya Devi), Housewife

Uncles & Bua :
  • Ajay Uncle (On the left)
  • Arun Uncle (Left to Dada Ji)
  • Late Kiran Didi (in the lap of dada ji)
  • Raju Uncle (in the lap of Grand Ma)
  • Anil Uncle / Pulur Uncle (Right of Grand Ma)
  • A close person to our family behind Grand Pa & Grand Ma.

Ajay Uncle died in year 2006
Arun uncle is here in patna, runs their Clinic.
Kiran Didi (Bua) Passes away in year 2005 at mid December
Raju Uncle is doing business
Anil Uncle is with me and they also run their own business.

Sadly My Father was not there, when this photoshoot was taken.

Dada Ji k bare me jitna likhoon kam parega because they were the best person in the world. I will tell you more on my upcoming posts.

1 comment:

 

On Twitter @AmitAadarsh4u

Total Pageviews